CEMIX BRICK & BLOCK SEALER is UV stable eco friendly non toxic water repellent non flammable water based penetrating repellent treatment that will protect concrete and masonry from water and chloride intrusion while still permitting water vapour transmission. It is a low viscosity silane system which is absorbed into the porous substrate and then reacts to produce a bonded hydrophobic lining to the pores thus effectively impregnating and sealing a variety of brick and block surfaces. It has adhesion, penetrating and sealing properties due to nano dense self-cross linking particles. It can be successfully applied on damp but surface dry substrates. The application does not produce any discolouration of the surface and is suitable for weatherproofing and sealing a wide variety of absorbent surfaces including cementitious roof tiles.
• Environmentally friendly green product
• Makes the substrate water repellent
• Hybrid sealer – penetrates as well as coats
• Allows the substrate to breathe
• Chemically resistant and non toxic
• UV stable – will not go yellow over time
• Weather resistant
• Resistant to dirt and stains
• Resists moss and algae
• Simple application – preferably by roller or spray
Limitation : NOT TO BE USED TO MAKE STRUCTURES INTEGRALLY WATERTIGHT
Coverage: 5m² to 14m² per litre depending on the porosity. Two coats recommended.
Packaging: 1 litre, 4 litre and 20 litres plastic pails.