CEMIX CONCRETE DISSOLVER is a “mineral-acid” alternative with no sulfuric, muriatic, hydrochloric or phosphoric acids. It has no fumes and is 100% BIODEGRADABLE, non toxic and environmentally green liquid. It attacks the cement in concrete, completely dissolving the hardened concrete to a mushy substance that is rinseable with a high-pressure washer using normal tap water. It can be used to remove cured (hardened) cement, concrete, mortar, grout and any product containing cement. It is especially useful to dissolve hardened concrete on Ready-Mix Trucks, Vehicles, Forms, Moulds, joinery, bricks, wheel barrows, Pumps, Trowels, Screeds, Concrete Saws, Slip-Form Pavers, Augers, and any place cement can come into contact with.
IT CONTAINS NO ACID and will not harm painted surfaces, tools, metal surfaces, plastic surfaces, or any type of plants or vegetation. It is easily neutralized and diluted with water. It is fast-acting but not instantaneous, so correct application of the liquid to the material is the key to success. It is a labor-saving product designed to be operator safe and to eliminate hammering, scraping and acid-washing of tools, equipment, and building surfaces.