CEMIX QUICK PLUG is a fast setting, hydraulic repair mortar, designed to immediately stop leakage and seepage from cementatious substrates.
CEMIX QUICK PLUG can be used on concrete and masonry substrates. Suitable for use in wet, if not very damp applications only i.e. where there is existing leakage or seepage, both above and below ground, water tanks, retaining and basements , around pipes and sleeves.
– Fast setting
– Instant bond
The substrate should be free of dust, grease, wax, oil, dirt, loose plaster, laitance, curing compounds, paint and all other friable materials and contaminants likely to prevent the adhesive bonding.
All substrates should be structurally sound, securely fastened and properly supported to eliminate any movement that may cause cracking.
1. Wear rubber or polythene gloves.
2. Mix CEMIX QUICK PLUG by hand for 15 seconds in a ratio of 4:1 (product to water).
3. Work into a suitable shape for application for a further 15 seconds.
4. Push the product into the crack, hole or similar.
1. Work the product into a suitable shape for application for 15 seconds.
2. In one hand, hold the product until it begins to stiffen or generate heat.
3. Push the product into the crack, hole or similar.
DRYING & CURING:
Up to 120 seconds.
Clean tools with water immediately after use. If material becomes set on tools, remove using CEMIX CONCRETE
STORAGE & SHELF LIFE:
Up to 12 months when stored in the original, unopened packaging, in a dry place at 23°C and 50% relative humidity.
MIXING / HARDING TIME:
– CEMIX QUICK PLUG : Water | 1 : 0.25 – 0.3 (by weight)
– Hardening: 60 -120 seconds
Not suitable for application to dry concrete and masonry substrates.
If your project requires Building Consent, please email email@example.com about the suitability of this product before use.