CEMIX CEMGROUT GP is a general purpose, high strength, high flow, non-shrink cementitious grout. It contains admixtures that provide positive expansion when the grout is in its plastic state, and shrinkage compensation when it is in its hardened state.
General purpose and precision grouting applications including:
– Sizeable repairs to old and new concrete
– Machine foundations and base plates
– Anchor bolts and rods
– Void, recess and cavity filling
– Reinforcement ducts and pre-cast connections (including pre-cast columns and beams)
– Grouting pipe sleeves and liners
– Versatile – pourable, trowelable and pumpable
– Resistant to water borne salts
– Abrasion resistant
Approximately 13.6L or 0.0136m³ per 25kg bag with 4.5L of water.
Complies with NZS 4210:2000
The substrate should be free of dust, grease, wax, oil, dirt, loose plaster, laitance, curing compounds, paint and all other friable materials and contaminants likely to prevent the grout bonding.
All substrates should be structurally sound, securely fastened and properly supported to eliminate any movement that may cause cracking.
All concrete surfaces should be Saturated Surface Dry (SSD) where possible i.e. saturated surface with no free standing water prior to application.
All formwork should be constructed to prevent any leakage of grout while in its plastic state and to confine the grout during the expansion process. The formwork should be flushed out just prior to application.
When grouting base plates, the formwork should be constructed with enough room to use a header box. The use of
steel strapping or bleed tubes are acceptable methods to release any air.
It is recommended to treat any formwork with a CEMIX formwork release agent prior to application.
It is recommended to prime the surface with a CEMIX bonding agent before the application of CEMIX CEMGROUT GP.
1. Add clean water to a mixing container.
25kg bag contents to water ratio:
– Drypack: 2.25L to 2.75L
– Plastic Trowellable: 4L
– Flowable Grout: 4.75L to 5L
2. Add CEMIX CEMGROUT GP slowly to the water, mixing consatantly with a mixing paddle, until a smooth consistency is achieved.
Note: Do not attempt to manually mix. In hot weather, use chilled water. In cold weather, use warmer water.
1. Allow mix to stand for 60 seconds prior to immediate application.
2. Application is from one side only, completely filling the void, and avoiding air entrapment.
3. Rod grout to move and compact as required.
4. Trowel finish as required.
DRYING & CURING TIME:
To attain maximum compressive strength, minimise water loss during the curing process (at least 7 days).
Clean tools with water immediately after use. If material becomes set on tools, remove using CEMIX CONCRETE DISSOLVER.
STORAGE & SHELF LIFE:
Up to 6 months when stored in the original, unopened packaging, in a dry place at 23°C and 50% relative humidity.
If your project requires Building Consent, please email email@example.com about the suitability of this product before use.
– Appearance: Sand/ Cement grey
– Height Change: Positive expansion
– Application Temperature: 5°C – 30°C
– Strength: 50MPa @ 7 days; 60MPa @ 28 days;restrained; Max. 4L of water
– Working time: 60mins@20°C
– Chloride ion permeability: <1000 Coulombs
– CRD FLOW CONE TIMES: 15mins: 32 secs; 45mins:32 secs
– Bond Strength: >3MPa
The data shown above reflects typical results based on laboratory testing under controlled conditions. Reasonable variations may occur on site.