CEMIX CEMPLASTER is an exterior use plaster used for block and brick work, and concrete substrates, in civil, commercial, industrial and residential applications. The results of CEMIX CEMPLASTER are only assured when the product is used in conjunction with CEMIX CEMSPLASH, in accordance with manufacturer’s recommendations.
Used for applications including:
– Brick & Block Work
Note: Specifically designed for external use
– Ready to use – just add water
The substrate should be free of dust, grease, wax, oil, dirt, loose plaster, laitance, curing compounds, paint and all other friable materials and contaminants likely to prevent the adhesive bonding.
All substrates should be structurally sound, securely fastened and properly supported to eliminate any movement that may cause cracking.
It is recommended to prime the surface with CEMIX CEMSPLASH before the application of CEMIX CEMPLASTER.
1. Empty the bag contents into a mixing container or mixer.
2. Gradually add the prescribed water, mixing thoroughly until a smooth mix is achieved. Do not over mix.
Bag contents to water ratio:
– 20kg: 3L to 3.4L
– 30kg: 4.5L to 5L
3. Pour into a wheelbarrow.
1. Apply the mix to the substrate with a plaster’s hawk and trowel.
2. Depending on the weather, ensure that the surface is kept moist for 7 days.
Note: Honour any expansion or control joints.
DRYING & CURING TIME:
Allow to cure for a minimum of 48 hours.
Clean tools with water immediately after use.
STORAGE & SHELF LIFE:
Up to 6 months when stored in the original, unopened packaging, in a dry place at 23°C and 50% relative humidity.
– Appearance: Sand / Cementitious
– Application Temp.: 5°C to 30°C
The data shown above reflects typical results based on laboratory testing under controlled conditions. Reasonable variations may occur on site.
Results are only assured when CEMIX CEMPLASTER and CEMIX CEMSPLASH are used in conjunction with each other, in accordance with manufacturer’s recommendations.
If your project requires Building Consent, please email firstname.lastname@example.org about the suitability of this product before use.
Approximate coverage per bag:
– 20kg: 1.6m2 at a 10mm to 12mm bed thickness
– 30kg: 2.4m2 at a 10mm to 12mm bed thickness
Complies with NZS 3113, NZS 3103 & NZS 4251