CEMIX CONCRETE CLEANER EFFLORESCENCE is a mineral acid alternative, designed to remove hard, white, salt deposits from concrete and masonry surfaces, as well as grout.
CEMIX CONCRETE CLEANER EFFLORESCENCE can be used on a variety of concrete and masonry surfaces, including walls, as well as grout joints.
– Easy to use
– Can be neutralized with water
Varies according to the substrate condition and climate.
Approximately 4m² per litre of product.
Ensure that the substracte is dry before use.
Using a firm bristle or wire brush or broom, remove any visible efflorence.
Always carry out a small test area first.
1. Apply the product with a sprayer or a clean brush or mop.
2. Allow the product to saturate the surface for approximately 5 to 10 minutes. The surface will turn white upon contact but will gradually darken.
3. Using a firm bristle or wire brush or broom, remove any further visible efflorescence.
4. Rinse the surface with clean water.
5. Repeat until no efflorescence is visible.
Clean tools with water immediately after use.
STORAGE & SHELF LIFE:
Up to 12 months when stored in the original, unopened packaging, in a dry place at 23°C and 50% relative humidity.
Efflorescence may reaper over time.
Repeat the process as required.