CEMIX CONCRETE DISSOLVER is a mineral acid alternative, designed to remove hardened, cementitious material, such as concrete, mortar and grout from a variety of surfaces, including tools and equipment.
CEMIX CONCRETE DISSOLVER can be used on a variety of surfaces including those that are painted or made of metal, steel, plastic, concrete, brick, clay and timber.
– Easy to use
– Can be neutralized with water
– Cleans tools and equipment without scratching, scraping or hammering
Varies according to the volume of cementitious material.
Ensure that the surface is dry before use.
If applying to a larger surface, carry out a small test area first.
1. Apply the product with a sprayer or a clean brush.
2. Allow the product to saturate the cementitious material for approximately 5 to 10 minutes. The surface will turn white upon contact but will gradually darken.
3. Reapply as much product as required to reduce the material to a soft mush.
4. Remove the soft mush with clean water at a pressure level appropriate to the volume of mush, surface type and area.
Clean tools with water immediately after use.
STORAGE & SHELF LIFE:
Up to 12 months when stored in the original, unopened packaging, in a dry place at 23°C and 50% relative humidity.
Prolonged exposure to surfaces, particularly paint and steel may result in damage.
If your project requires Building Consent, please email firstname.lastname@example.org about the suitability of this product before use.