CEMIX GROUT PAINT is the ideal way to revive a tiled area without removing old or discoloured grout. It is suitable over most grout joints.
Suitable for use on interior walls and floors, and exterior walls.
• Ready and easy to use
Varies according to the joint width.
Scrub grout joints with CEMIX GROUT HAZE REMOVER, allowing joints to dry thoroughly before applying CEMIX GROUT PAINT.
No mixing required.
1. Shake the bottle vigorously for 30 seconds, squeezing the bottle intermittently.
2. Remove the clear overcap then twist the open/close brush applicator to open in a counter-clockwise rotation.
3. Holding the bottle upside down, gently squeeze to allow the grout paint to flow into brush applicator.
4. Brush the paint into the grout joint, ensuring that excess paint is not left on the surface of the joint. Avoid getting grout paint on the tile face.
5. Allow the grout paint to set for 15 to 20 minutes.
6. Once touch dry, spray a fine mist of water over the painted area and let stand for 3 to 5 minutes
7. Using a sponge or cloth, lightly scrub the excess grout off the tile face and lightly clean the area.
DRYING & CURING:
Allow to cure for 2 hours and then polish the project area with a soft cloth. When using on outdoor walls, protect the painted area from rainfall for 24 hours after application.
Clean tools with water immediately after use.
STORAGE & SHELF LIFE:
Up to 12 months when stored in the original, unopened packaging, in a dry place at 23°C and 50% relative humidity.
Not suitable for use over epoxy grout. Not suitable for water immersion applications i.e. showers, baths, swimming pools and spas etc. For tiles that have a textured or porous surface, check ease of cleaning in an inconspicuous area before use.