CEMIX JOINT SAND is a washed, kiln dried, fine sand, used to fill joints between pavers.
Used for applications including:
– Consistent particle sizes
– Impurities removed
Ensure the joints between the pavers are dry and free of any contaminants such as soil and vegetation.
1. Spread the bag contents onto the pavers.
2. Use a soft broom to sweep the product into the joints.
3. Work the entire area with a vibrating plate compactor for a minimum of two passes.
4. Sweep any remaining product from the pavers.
5. Due to vibration, the product will settle into the joints, so more product may need to be spread onto the pavers and swept into the joints.
6. Compact the entire area again.
7. Sweep any remaining product from the pavers again.
8. Spray a very light mist of water over the pavers. Ensure no product is left on the pavers before spraying.
STORAGE & SHELF LIFE:
Up to 6 months when stored in the original, unopened packaging, in a dry place at 23°C and 50% relative humidity.
If your project requires Building Consent, please email firstname.lastname@example.org about the suitability of this product before use.
YIELD & COVERAGE:
Approximate yield per 20kg bag: 0.01m3
Coverage dependent on paver dimensions
Complies with NZS 3116:2002