CEMIX PLASTER SAND is a washed and graded sand, tuned specifically for plaster mixes.
TYPICAL APPLICATION & USES
- Little or no chloride present
- Consistent colour and quality
- Supplied in plastic packaging; can be stored outside
- Does not contain coarse aggregate (>1.18mm)
- Sand: 4 buckets
- Cement: 1 bucket
- Cemix Plimortar: 1 measure
- Water as required
- Measure out the sand and cement and thoroughly mix
- Add CEMIX PLIMORTAR to at least half the water and mix into a smooth paste
- Mix the sand and cement in to the water, adding additional water as required
- For best results mix for not less than 6 minutes.
Note: CEMIX PLIMORTAR is used at the rate of 1kg per 40kg bag of Portland cement
- Appearance: Sand
- Packaging: 25kg bags
- Solubility: Insoluble in water
Store CEMIX PLASTER SAND in a cool dry area.