CEMIX RAPID REPAIR H is a fibre reinforced, polymer modified, rapid setting, repair mortar for concrete substrates.
CEMIX RAPID REPAIR H can be used to patch and repair vertical and horizontal substrates. It is ideal for use on concrete floors in cow sheds and factories.
– High early strength
– Can be trafficked and coated over in 6 hours
– Reduced cracking from shrinkage
– Abrasion resistant
– Resistant to water borne salts
Approximately 10.9L or 0.0109m3
The substrate should be free of dust, grease, wax, oil, dirt, loose plaster, laitance, curing compounds, paint and all other friable materials and contaminants likely to prevent the adhesive bonding.
All substrates should be structurally sound, securely fastened and properly supported to eliminate any movement that may cause cracking.
Smooth surfaces on new and old concrete should be scabbled.
Prefill any dormant cracks with CEMIX CEMGROUT GP or CEMIX REPAIR & GROUT.
It is recommended to prime the surface with a CEMIX bonding agent before the application of CEMIX RAPID REPAIR H.
1. Add clean water to a mixing container. Use 2.2L to 2.7L of water per 20kg bag.
2. Add CEMIX RAPID REPAIR H slowly to the water, mixing constantly with a mixing paddle. Use the entire contents of the bag. Use product immediately.
Note: Do not aerate the mixture by stirring over vigorously or for too long. Product should be firm i.e. not a slurry. Product must be placed and finished within 30 minutes of mixing.
1. Push the product into the repair area.
2. Firmly compact the product.
3. Screed and trowel immediately.
CEMIX RAPID REPAIR H can be applied at a depth of 15mm to 100mm.
DRYING & CURING TIME:
Drying time is approximately 6 hours.
Clean tools with water immediately after use. If material becomes set on tools, remove using CEMIX CONCRETE DISSOLVER.
STORAGE & SHELF LIFE:
Up to 6 months when stored in the original, unopened packaging, in a dry place at 23°C and 50% relative humidity.
– Appearance: Sand Cement grey powder
– Strength (MPa): 30MPa @ 6hrs; 35MPa @ 24hrs; 45MPa @ 28days.
– Application Temp: 1ºC – 25ºC
– Bond Strength: >3MPa
– Thermal Coeff. Of Exp: 9.0 x 10-6 mm/mm/ºC
– Chloride Ion Permeability: <1000 coulombs
– Working Time: 30mins @ 20ºC
The data shown above reflects typical results based on laboratory testing under controlled conditions. Reasonable variations may occur on site.
CEMIX RAPID REPAIR H produces a gritty, textured finish. It is a repair mortar and is not designed to level concrete substrates.
If your project requires Building Consent, please email email@example.com about the suitability of this product before use.