CEMIX RENDACURE is a resin emulsion which is applied to newly laid concrete surfaces to prevent moisture loss and to help ensure that the desired strength of the concrete is reached.
TYPICAL APPLICATION / USES
- CEMIX RENDACURE is a resin emulsion which forms a membrane film when applied to the surface of the newly laid concrete. This membrane prevents the rapid evaporation of moisture from the concrete and aids the development of concrete strength. CEMIX RENDACURE contains a dye, which fades with time, to indicate areas treated.
- CEMIX RENDACURE may be used on all types of concrete structures, particularly where other means of wet curing are difficult to carry out, such as vertical or sloping faces.
- Surfaces to which CEMIX RENDACURE has been applied may be cement rendered, painted with a variety of coatings including resin emulsion, oil based and plastic types. Weathered film must be removed prior to treatment.
- For 100% removal of CEMIX RENDACURE, a light acid etching may be used.
- Gives controlled concrete curing
- Allows slow moisture evaporation
- Quick and easy to use
- Safe – non-toxic & non-flammable
Apply to newly laid concrete. Always test apply on an area first to approve the look and feel.
CEMIX RENDACURE is supplied ready for use, direct from the container, may be applied with a soft broom or low-pressure spray equipment.
Application may begin as soon as the surface will receive it without marking or pitting the surface. Spraying will allow
earlier application. Thoroughly agitate contents before use.
The data shown above
- Application Temp – 5 – 30°C
- Yield / Coverage - 6m²/L depending on the condition of the surface and the method of application. Ensure complete and even coverage in one application.
- Packaging – 5L, 20L pails and 210L drums.
reflects typical results based on laboratory testing under controlled conditions. Reasonable variations may occur on site.
Weathered film must be removed prior to subsequent coatings. For 100% removal of Rendacure, a light acid etching may be used.
Clean all tools with water & brush immediately after use.
STORAGE / SHELF LIFE
Twelve (12) months when stored in unopened, original containers.
Storage area should not be exposed to extreme temperature. Do not expose to direct sunlight in storage.