CEMIX REPAIR & GROUT is a general purpose, high strength, high flow, non-shrink cementitious grout. It contains admixtures that provide positive expansion when the grout is in its plastic state, and shrinkage compensation when it is in its hardened state.
General purpose and precision grouting applications including:
– Small repairs to old and new concrete
– Anchor bolts and rods
– Void, recess and cavity filling
– Versatile – pourable and trowelable
– Resistant to water borne salts
– Abrasion resistant
0.54L or 0.00054m3 per kg of product with 180ml of water.
Complies with NZS 4210:2000
The substrate should be free of dust, grease, wax, oil, dirt, loose plaster, laitance, curing compounds, paint and all other friable materials and contaminants likely to prevent the grout bonding.
All substrates should be structurally sound, securely fastened and properly supported to eliminate any movement that may cause cracking.
All concrete surfaces should be Saturated Surface Dry (SSD) where possible i.e. saturated surface with no free standing water prior to application.
All formwork should be constructed to prevent any leakage of grout while in its plastic state and to confine the grout during the expansion process.
The formwork should be flushed out just prior to application.
When grouting base plates, the formwork should be constructed with enough room to use a header box. The use of steel strapping or bleed tubes are acceptable methods to release any air.
It is also recommended to treat any formwork with a CEMIX formwork release agent prior to application.
It is recommended to prime the surface with a CEMIX bonding agent before the application of CEMIX REPAIR & GROUT.
1. Add clean water to a mixing container.
Per kg contents to water ratio:
– Drypack: 90ml to 110ml
– Plastic Trowellable: 160ml
– Flowable Grout: 190ml to 200ml
2. Add CEMIX REPAIR & GROUT slowly to the water, mixing constantly with a mixing paddle, until a smooth consistency is achieved.
1. Allow mix to stand for 60 seconds prior to immediate application.
2. Application is from one side only, completely filling the void, and avoiding air entrapment.
3. Rod the product to move and compact as required.
4. Trowel finish as required.
DRYING & CURING TIME:
To attain maximum compressive strength, minimise water loss during the curing process (at least 7 days).
Clean tools with water immediately after use. If material becomes set on tools, remove using CEMIX CONCRETE DISSOLVER.
STORAGE & SHELF LIFE:
Up to 12 months when stored in the original, unopened packaging, in a dry place at 23°C and 50% relative humidity.
– Application Temp – 1oC – 25oC
– Appearance – Sand/Cement grey powder
– Strength (MPa) – 40MPa @ 6 hours; 50MPa @ 24hours,; 60MPa @ 28days; 3.2L of water.
– Bond Strength – >3MPa
– Working Time – 30 minutes at 20ºC
– Chloride Ion Permeability – <1000 coulombs
– Thermal Coeff. Of Exp – 9.0 x 10m-6 mm/mm/ºC
The data shown above reflects typical results based on laboratory testing under controlled conditions. Reasonable variations may occur on site.
If your project requires Building Consent, please email firstname.lastname@example.org about the suitability of this product before use.