CEMIX REVEAL is a ready to use, water based retarder, designed to remove cement from green concrete to produce an exposed, decorative finish to the surface.
CEMIX REVEAL can be used on any horizontal concrete substrate. It can also be used to prepare concrete construction joints for better bonding.
– Textured finish produces a non-skid surface
Approximately 5m2 per litre of product.
All substrates should be structurally sound, securely fastened and properly supported to eliminate any movement that may cause cracking.
1. Sir before use.
2. Apply the undiluted product to the green substate in a uniform manner.
3. Generally within 12 to 24 hours after application, remove the retarded top layer of concrete with a stiff broom and immediately hose down.
The product will produce an approximately 3mm to 6mm etch. A test area is recommended before application to determine the timing for the depth of etch required.
Note: If extremely small aggregates have been used, do not start the wash off too early as bare spots may be created.
DRYING & CURING TIME:
Temperatures lower than 20°C will increase the period of retardation. If the wash off is not completed within 12 to 24 hours, the surface concrete can set and reach full strength.
Clean tools with water immediately after use.
STORAGE & SHELF LIFE:
Up to 12 months when stored in the original, unopened packaging, in a dry place at 23°C and 50% relative humidity.
It is recommended not to add any accelerator admixtures to the concrete when using CEMIX REVEAL.
If your project requires Building Consent, please email firstname.lastname@example.org about the suitability of this product before use.
– Appearance: Red transparent liquid
– Application Temp: 10°C – 30°C
– Viscosity: Sprayable with normal spray equipment
– Specific Gravity: 1.04kg/litre
The data shown above reflects typical results based on laboratory testing under controlled conditions. Reasonable variations may occur on site.