CEMIX ROOF & GUTTER REPAIR TAPE is a multi-purpose self adhesive tape designed for flashing and sealing a variety of surfaces. The outstanding adhesion and waterproof properties enables high quality sealing over a range of non porous surfaces. Suitable for use over internal and external surfaces, CEMIX ROOF & GUTTER REPAIR TAPE displays a high degree of tear and rupture resistance, withstanding flexing and vibration on many building substrates. CEMIX ROOF & GUTTER REPAIR TAPE provides an instant seal to the surface it is applied to, avoiding down time for drying or curing. Ideally suited for roofing, flashing and repair applications, CEMIX ROOF & GUTTER REPAIR TAPE is versatile for numerous applications. Designed to be finished over with Cemix membranes.
- Ease of application
- No primer required
- Excellent adhesive properties over metals, plastics, glazed surfaces, dense surfaces and PVC
- Outstanding adhesion retention at low temperatures
- Instant sealing properties, no drying required
- Rupture and tear resistant
- Solvent free and non toxic
- Ability to cover over with Cemix Membranes
- Sealing roof sheet joints
- Sealing joints between structural floor sheeting on decks and balconies
- Flashing metal surfaces
- Patching pin holes on roofing and gutter surfaces
- Sealing and detailing over plumbing pipes, pvc penetrations etc.
- Sealing and detailing external light weight sheeting abutments before rendering, texturing etc.
- Surfaces must be dry, do not apply on damp surfaces
- Not to be used as an exposed flashing, must be finished over with a surface coating
- Not to be used as a trafficable surface
- Not to be used over expansion joints
- When applying over metals, ensure surface is rust free and if required treat rust before applying tape
- Do not apply solvent based surface finishes or adhesives directly over the tape surface