CEMIX STERILISED PLAY SAND is a scientific formulation of graded sand which has had all organic matter removed and Sterilised to prevent infection and provide a clean healthy play area. CEMIX STERILISED PLAY SAND is supplied dry.
TYPICAL APPLICATIONS & USES
- School and kindergarten play pit areas
- Hospital play areas
- Home play areas
- Commercial businesses wanting sterilised sand
- Provides a clean and healthy play area for children
- All organic contaminants are removed to prevent infection
Excavate the area required and border the area with edging. Thoroughly empty and clean the pit of any existing sand or soil. For excellent
results you can lay weed mat, which will prevent any weeds or foreign bodies getting into
area but will still allow drainage. Fill area to just below
border and throw in the toys! Keep the sand pit covered when not in use. Change the sand at least every four months.
CEMIX STERILISED PLAY SAND consists of a uniformly blended, properly proportioned mixture of sands which have been sterilised at 400ºC. All organic matter has been removed. Fine sands are removed to prevent it dissipating in the area or getting blown into children’s eyes.
The data shown above
- Appearance – Sand.
- Yield / Coverage – 1 x 18kg bag is approximately .0146m3 (68 bags per m3).
- Packaging – 18kg
- Sand heated to 400ºC for sterilization.
reflects typical results based on laboratory testing under controlled conditions. Reasonable variations may occur on site.
Store CEMIX STERILISED PLAY SAND in a cool dry area and use within 6 months.