SUPERFLO 2000 SCC is a faster setting high-range water reducing admixture utilising new and superior polycarboxylate admixture technology for concrete. It is designed to facilate theplacing and finishing of precast or prestressed concrete that is highly flowable and workable with greatly accelerated strength and setting characteristics.
- Improved flow – ideal for self-compacting concrete mixes
- Allows for lower water cement ratios
- Increases early and 28 day compressive and flexural strengths
- Promotes durability and increased density
- Reduces shrinkage cracking
- Promotes better workability
- Reduces honeycombing
- Reduces permeability and salt penetration
- Reduces surface bleeding
- Improves bond strength to reinforcing steel
- Minimises mix segregation
- Reduces freeze/thaw damage
SUPERFLO 2000 SCC is recommended for use at a dose of 200-1700ml/100kg cementitious compound to meet the requirements of ASTM C-494, Type A water-reducing and Type F high-range water-reducing admixture. When formulating mixes for self-consolidating concrete, consult with your local CEMIX technical service representative for an aggregate analysis. Use of SUPERFLO 2000 SCC allows the user to minimise cement contents while maximising surface.