SUPERFLO 2000 SCC is a faster setting high-range water reducing admixture utilising new and superior polycarboxylate admixture technology for concrete. It is designed to facilate theplacing and finishing of precast or prestressed concrete that is highly flowable and workable with greatly accelerated strength and setting characteristics.
- Reduces water contenr needed for a given workability (12-40%).
- Improve surface aesthetics and reduces bug holes.
- Improves the quality of concrete by decreasing water cementitious ratio.
- Increases high, early and ultimate strengths both compressive and flexural.
- High durablity and increased density.
- Reduces damage caused by freezing and thawing.
- Reduces surface bleeding.
- Reduces cracking, creep & shrinkage.
- Reduces segregation and increases cohesiveness.
- Improves finishablity of concrete.
- Improves bond strength to steel.
- Reduces permeability and salt penetration.
- Higher productivity, reduced labour and reduced curing costs.
- Ideally suited for use in self-consolidating concrete mixes.
- No viscosity modifing admixture needed for self-consolidating concrete.
- Better finished surfaces than concrete produced with a viscosity modifing admixture.
SUPERFLO 2000 SCC is recommended for use at a dose of 200-1700ml/100kg cementitious compound to meet the requirements of ASTM C-494, Type A water-reducing and Type F high-range water-reducing admixture. When formulating mixes for self-consolidating concrete, consult with your local CEMIX technical service representative for an aggregate analysis. Use of SUPERFLO 2000 SCC allows the user to minimise cement contents while maximising surface.