CEMIX WOODEN FLOOR LEVELLER is a latex leveller with excellent adhesion, flexibility and water resistance. It is used prior to the installation of laminate, vinyl and carpet.
CEMIX WOODEN FLOOR LEVELLER kit contains:
– 1L Primer
– Wooden Floor Leveller (12kg powder & 2.9L liquid)
CEMIX WOODEN FLOOR LEVELLER is used to prepare a substrate before the application of flooring materials, including laminate, vinyl and carpet. Suitable for interior use.
• Easy to mix
• Smooth finish – ideal for the application of vinyl
• Durable finish for use in both commercial and domestic areas
For contents in this kit: Approximately 7m2 at a bed thickness of 1mm or 2.3m2 at a bed thickness of 3mm.
The substrate should be free of dust, grease, wax, oil, dirt, loose plaster, laitance, curing compounds, paint and all other friable materials and contaminants likely to prevent bonding.
Ensure all wooden floor boards are firmly fixed and sanded.
On absorbent surfaces, it is necessary to prime the surface with a brush or roller, using the primer supplied.
1. Add supplied additive to a mixing container. Ensure the additive is mixed by shaking the bottle thoroughly.
2. Add supplied powder to the additive, mixing constantly with a mixing paddle.
1. Pour the mixture onto the surface immediately after mixing – it should be in a slurry form.
2. When a screed of uniform bed thickness is required, move it across the surface at a constant speed. Levels may be corrected by applying a greater or lesser amount of the mixture.
DRYING & CURING:
Working time of CEMIX WOODEN FLOOR LEVELLER is approximately 30 minutes at 20°C.
The surface can be walked on after approximately 3 hours depending on thickness and temperatures.
Allow 24 hours drying time before the installation of carpet and 48 hours before the installation of vinyl.
Clean tools with alcohol or acetone immediately after use.
STORAGE & SHELF LIFE:
Up to 12 months when stored in the original, unopened packaging, in a dry place at 23°C and 50% relative humidity.
Not suitable for exterior use.